How can I express interest in purchasing a lot in Trussler West?
Say hello to the first release of 36′ Lots in Phase II of TRUSSLER WEST! These lots are available starting this Saturday, July 8th and have closings as soon as December 2024!
Two different phases of Net Zero Ready Single Detached homes are available for purchase in Trussler West. Please review the floorplans and pricing on our website, as well as the information outlined below.
What do I need to purchase?
You will need to bring the following to our Sales Centre/Model Home in order to purchase:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Deposit Cheque of $5,000
At time of purchase, you will select a model, (and depending on timing, any structural upgrades), based on availability. Our Sales Representatives will take this information to produce an Agreement of Purchase and Sale (APS) for you to sign.
What floorplans are available?
In Phase II, we have ALL NEW 36′ floorplans available this weekend:
- The Valerie – starting from $1,174,900
- The Walter – starting from $1,229,900
- The Miles – starting from $1,187,900
- The Lily – starting from $1,157,900
- The Emmett – starting from $1,187,900
In our first release of Phase II, we also have ALL NEW 30′ floorplans available:
- The Liam – starting from $989,900
- The Ivy – starting from $979,900
- The Naomi – starting from $939,900
- The Harrison – starting from $979,900
In Phase I, we have the following plans:
What are the standard finishes that come with this project?
Some highlights of standards in our single detached homes in Trussler West include::
- Granite Countertops in the Kitchen
- Hardwood in the Great Room
- 9′ Ceilings on the Main Floor
- Large Egress Basement Windows
- Triple Pane Vinyl Windows
- ERV & High-Efficiency Furnace
- PLUS, Net Zero Ready
Net Zero Ready comes standard and is built into the price of your new home. These homes are optimized so that the home is capable of generating as much energy as an average family consumes – all it needs post-closing is energy-producing technology like solar panels to be installed. You can now upgrade your home in Trussler West to FULL Net Zero with the added benefit of having solar panels installed before move-in day for extra savings and comfort.
Find more information on Net Zero homes here.
For our Contemporary & Modern Farmhouse home designs, you will find additional standard features + finishes such as Quartz Countertops + Modern Chrome Plumbing Fixtures.
You can view the full list of our standard finishes here.
What are the closing dates?
30′ lots in the first release of Phase II will have closing dates of Fall 2024.
36′ lots in the first release of Phase II will have closing dates beginning December 2024.
Please speak with one of our Sales Representatives for further details on specific closing dates.
What is the deposit structure?
You / your client(s) will be required to provide a cheque in the amount of $5,000 at the purchasing appointment in order to secure a lot. At firm, you / your client(s) will need to provide 5% of the purchase price, less the $5,000 deposit. At 30 days and 90 days, you / your client(s) will need to provide another 5% of the initial purchase price. Post-dated cheques will be required at firm. If you are a first time home buyer, please speak with a Sales Representative to learn about our first time home buyer deposit structure.
Is HST included in the purchase price?
Yes, HST is included in the price you see on the price sheet.
Are appliances included?
No, appliances are not included in our single detached homes.
Do you allow for assignments?
Activa does not allow assignments on any projects.
what is your co-operative commission rate?
We proudly offer 2% on the base price less HST. All cooperating agents and their clients must sign an OREA Confirmation of Cooperation of Representation to verify they represent the client. This form must be completed before any engagement with Activa. Commissions will be paid at closing.
Do you have a model home to view?
We highly recommend you visit our NEW Net Zero Model Home to learn all about energy-efficient home building! At our model home, you will see energy-saving features firsthand, while also learning what’s behind the walls that make a Net Zero home more comfortable and environmentally friendly.
62 Nathalie St. Kitchener
MODEL HOME HOURS:
Monday – Wednesday 4:00 – 7:00 pm
Saturday 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Sunday 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
If I’m interested in a lot not included in this release, what should I do?
Hang tight – we currently do not have a timeline for future releases, however, if you remain on our email list, we will update you when future releases in Trussler West become available.
Want more info on Trussler West?
View our community page to learn more!
- To contact an agent, click here.
- To view the Community Page, click here.
- To view the Site Map for Phase I, click here.
- To view the Site Map for Phase II, click here.
- To view the Standard Features & Finishes, click here.
- To view Pricing & Lot Premiums for Phase I, click here.
- To view Pricing & Lot Premiums for Phase II, click here.
- To learn more about the Trussler West community, click here.
- To learn more about ENERGY STAR, click here.
- To learn more about Net Zero Ready, click here.
- To learn more about Activa, click here.
- To learn more about our Mortgage Partner Program, click here.