ACCESSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
At Activa, we create inclusive communities by complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and Ontario Regulation 429/07, while adhering to the following principles:
All individuals, including those with disabilities, shall be able to access goods and services, to the greatest extent possible.
All individuals, including those with disabilities, will be treated with respect and worthiness.
Persons with disabilities are allowed to fully benefit from the same services, in the same place and in the same or similar way as other individuals. Alternative measures may be necessary, because a person with a disability requires it or if another option cannot be provided at the time. If we are unable to remove a barrier to accessibility, we will consider what else can be done to provide these goods and services accordingly.
All individuals, including those with disabilities, will be able to obtain and benefit from the goods or services provided.
At Activa, we are committed to ensuring accessibility for everyone. Comments on the manner in which we provide our services to persons with disabilities are greatly appreciated. Depending on your personal needs and preferences, you may share your feedback using any of the following methods:
- Online — Using an Electronic Feedback Form.
- Using a Printable Feedback Form — Submitted by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 55 Columbia St. East, Waterloo, ON N2J 4N7
- In Person: With our AODA Manager at the address above.
- Telephone: For assistance or to schedule an appointment with our AODA Manager, please call 519.886.9400.