How can I express interest in purchasing a Condo Villa in Harvest Park?
Condo Villas at Harvest Park are available to purchase as of Saturday, May 13th. Please review the floorplans on our website, as well as the information outlined below.
What do I need to purchase a Condo Villa in Harvest Park?
To purchase a Condo Villa in Harvest Park, you will need:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Mortgage Verification Letter
- Deposit Cheque
NOTE: A valid mortgage pre-approval is required to purchase in this community.
Learn About Mortgage Approvals
Mortgage Partner Program Brochure
What floorplans are available?
- The Romy (ground + second floor unit) – 1700 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms – starting from the mid $600’s
- The Aiden (garden unit) – 782 sq. ft., 1 bed, 1 bath – starting from the mid $400’s
What blocks are available in the first release?
Blocks I, J & K are available in the first release of Condo Villas. All are walk-out plans, meaning the upper unit gets a deck and the lower unit gets a covered patio. These units also back on to the stormwater management pond, enhancing the view from their backyard.
What are the standard finishes that come with this project?
Some highlights of standards of our Condo Villas in Harvest Park include:
- Quartz countertops in the kitchen
- Laminate flooring throughout living spaces*; ceramic tile in bathrooms, foyer, laundry
- Shower enclosures fitted with glass panels + door
- Duradeck balcony with aluminum and glass railing, plus privacy fence for the upper units; if the lower unit is a walk-out plan, a covered patio
- ENERGY STAR® certified, including triple pane vinyl windows
ENERGY STAR® certified new homes are designed to be as much as 20% more energy-efficient than those built to minimum building code requirements. They feature energy-saving measures, such as insulation upgrades, higher-performance windows, better draft proofing and more efficient heating, hot water and air conditioning systems, for increased savings and comfort.
Find more information on ENERGY STAR® Certified homes here.
When is pricing released? When are condo fees released?
For pricing, view the price sheet here. Condo fees are approximately $185 for the Aiden unit + $410 for the Romy unit + $50 per parking space. Condo fees are subject to change and alter based on location. Please see a Sales Representative for details.
What are the closing dates?
Occupancy dates are anticipated around Summer 2024. Please see the price sheet for details.
What is the deposit structure?
You / your client(s) will be required to provide a cheque in the amount of $5,000 at the purchasing appointment in order to secure a lot. At firm, you / your client(s) will need to provide 5% of the purchase price, less the $5,000 deposit. At 30 days and 90 days, you / your client(s) will need to provide another 5% of the initial purchase price. Post-dated cheques will be required at firm.
If you are a first time home-buyer, Activa offers a separate deposit structure. Find more details here >> Activa’s New First-time Home Buyer Program – Activa
Is HST included in the purchase price?
Yes, HST is included in the price you see on the price sheet.
Do you allow for assignments?
Activa does not allow assignments on any projects.
What is your co-operative commission rate?
We proudly offer 2% on the base price less HST. All cooperating agents and their clients must sign an OREA Confirmation of Cooperation of Representation to verify they represent the client. This form must be completed before any engagement with Activa. Commissions will be paid at closing.
Do you have a Sales Centre?
Information on Condo Villas at Harvest Park be available in our Sales Centres on May 13th at 12 pm.
155 Washburn Drive Kitchener
Want more info on Harvest Park?
View our community page to learn more!
You can also contact one of you agents at email@example.com.
- To register for Harvest Park emails, click here.
- To contact an agent, click here.
- To view the Community Page, click here.
- To learn more about the Harvest Park community, click here.
- To learn more about ENERGY STAR, click here.
- To learn more about Activa, click here.
- To learn more about our Mortgage Partner Program, click here.
- To view the Site Map, click here.
- To view the Features and Finishes, click here.
- To view the Price Sheet, click here.