How can I express interest in purchasing a condo townhome in Trussler West?
Our Sales Centres will be open Saturday, September 17th, 1-5 pm for those interested in purchasing a Condo Townhome in Trussler West. We suggest you get in touch with our Sales Representatives ahead of the 17th to ask any questions you may have about the release, including what is required to purchase, deposit structure, pricing, etc.
What do I need to purchase a condo townhome in Trussler West?
To purchase a Condo Townhome in Trussler West, you will need:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Mortgage Verification Letter
- Deposit Cheque
NOTE: A valid mortgage pre-approval is required to purchase in this community.
What floorplans are available?
Two-over-Two Stacked Condo Townhomes:
Back-to-Back Condo Townhomes:
What are the standard finishes that come with this project?
Stunning quality finishes include:
- Quartz countertops in kitchen
- Laminate flooring throughout the main floor
- Ceramic tile in bathrooms and foyer
- Energy Recovery Ventilation System (ERV) installed to provide proper home ventilation
- ENERGY STAR® certified, including triple pane vinyl windows
- Duradeck balcony with aluminum and glass railing
- Rogers Internet Package included in Condo Fees
- Appliance package included in Stacked Townhomes
PLUS, select from three standard or five upgrade design packages to outfit your home with, curated by our expert Design Studio Team! Additional upgrade selections, such as select lighting, hardware, plumbing and electrical changes, can be done at your Colour Selections Appointment.
More details coming soon!
What are the condo fees?
Condo fees vary per unit – details shared in the coming weeks!
What are the occupancy dates?
Occupancy dates range from June 2023 – December 2023. Please speak with one of our Sales Representatives for further details on specific closing dates.
NOTE: A limited number of Short-term Occupancy Licenses are available to purchase. Please speak with a Sales Representative for further details.
What is the deposit structure?
You / your client(s) will be required to provide a cheque in the amount of $5,000 at the purchasing appointment in order to secure a lot. At firm, you / your client(s) will need to provide 5% of the purchase price, less the $5,000 deposit. At 30 days and 90 days, you / your client(s) will need to provide another 5% of the initial purchase price. Post-dated cheques will be required at firm.
Is hst included in the purchase price?
Yes, HST is included in the price you will see on the price sheet.
Do you allow for assignments?
Activa does not allow assignments on any projects.
What is your co-operative commission rate?
We proudly offer 1.75% on the base price less HST. All co-operating agents and their clients must sign an OREA Confirmation of Cooperation of Representation to verify they are representing the client. This form must be completed before any engagement with Activa. Commissions will be paid at closing.
Want more info on Trussler West?
View our community page to see floorplans, features and finishes here!
Learn more about our community in Trussler West!
Activa is bringing homes to families looking to thrive in a neighbourhood made for connection. In Trussler West, you’ll feel the difference of intimate streetscapes, neighbourhood parks and nature’s beauty, all outside your front door!
- To register for Trussler West emails, click here.
- To view the Community Page with updated marketing material, click here.
- To learn more about the Trussler West community, click here.
- To learn more about ENERGY STAR, click here.
- To learn more about Activa, click here.
- To learn more about our Mortgage Partner Program, click here.
- To view the Site Map, click here.
- To view Floorplans, click here.
- To view our Standard Features & Finishes, click here.
- To view the price sheet, click here.