Please note that email signups to receive a registration form for Raspberry Place are now closed. Sign up today to be added to our list to be the first to hear about future releases!
How can I express interest in purchasing a lot in Vista Hills on Raspberry Place?
On Friday, April 9th, a link to register and express interest in a purchasing appointment will be sent to the individuals on our Vista Hills email list. Not on our email list? Sign up here. The registration form will let our Sales Representatives know that you / your client(s) are interested in a single-detached home in Vista Hills.
Please note that due to the limited number of homes being sold, registration DOES NOT guarantee a purchasing appointment will be received. Submissions will be accepted until Sunday, April 11th at 11:59 PM. Only one Google form will be accepted per purchaser and per household. Duplicate or incomplete registrations will be removed.
What do I need to fill out the registration form?
Please prepare in advance for registration. You / your client(s) will require the following in order to submit a registration form: a Google account that can be linked to the form, a completed Buyers Agency Agreement form, and if working with a realtor we require their information as well (including name, phone number, email, brokerage, and photo of their business card).
If you / your client(s) are selected for a purchasing appointment, the primary buyer will be contacted by a representative of Activa in the coming weeks to schedule the appointment. Activa will schedule purchasing appointments until all lots are sold.
What information will I require to submit the form?
- Primary purchaser info (name, email, phone number, street address)
- If there is a secondary purchaser (name, email, phone number, street address)
- Solicitor information (optional) (firm name, solicitor name, email, phone number, street address)
- If you are an agent, or you are working with one (name, email, phone number, brokerage, photo of a business card)
- Home preference details (personal/family/investment use, square footage, preferred lot size, preferred floorplan, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, family size)
How are you selecting individuals for a purchasing opportunity?
Submissions are NOT selected on a first-come, first-serve basis. All submissions will be evaluated by Activa. Please ensure you take your time filling out the form and submit all requested documentation.
NOTE: A mortgage pre-approval is mandatory to purchase a home in Vista Hills.
How will the appointment process work?
If selected, our Sales Representatives will email the primary buyer with an opportunity to purchase. Due to the status of COVID-19, purchasing appointments will take place virtually only unless there are extenuating circumstances. You will need to bring:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Mortgage Verification Letter
- Deposit Cheque
At this appointment, you will select a model, and any structural upgrades, based on availability. Our Sales Representatives will take this information to produce an Agreement of Purchase and Sale (APS) for you to sign.
What floorplans are available on Raspberry Place?
You can find all of our floorplans here:
- For 36′ lots, you can select from The Elderberry, The Magnolia, The Summerpeak and The Heronview
- For 40′ lots, you can select from The Somerdale, The Timbercrest, The Maystream and The Wildwood
What are the standard finishes that come with this project?
You can view our standard finishes here. Some highlights of standards in our single detached homes in Vista Hills include:
- Granite Countertops in the Kitchen
- Hardwood in the Great Room
- 9′ Ceilings on the Main Floor
- Large Egress Basement Windows
- Triple Pane Vinyl Windows
- HRV & High-Efficiency Furnace
- PLUS, ENERGY STAR® certified
We also have Net Zero Ready packages available to purchase at the time of sale. These homes are optimized so that the home is capable of generating as much energy as an average family consumes – all it needs post-closing is energy producing technology like solar panels to be installed. You can find more information on Net Zero Ready here.
What are the closing dates?
Raspberry Place anticipated closing dates range from May 2022 to August 2022 for Release 1. Please speak with one of our Sales Representatives for further details on specific closing dates.
What is the deposit structure?
You / your client(s) will be required to provide a cheque in the amount of $5,000.00 at the purchasing appointment in order to secure a lot. At firm, you / your client(s) will need to provide the remaining 10%.
Is HST included in the purchase price?
Yes, HST is included in the price you see on the price sheet.
Are appliances included?
No, appliances are not included in our single detached homes.
Do you allow for assignments?
Activa does not allow assignments on any projects.
What is your co-operative commission rate?
We proudly offer 2.25% on the base price less HST – one of the highest new construction co-operative commission rates in the Waterloo Region! All co-operating agents and their clients must sign an OREA Confirmation of Cooperation of Representation to verify they are representing the client. This form must be completed before any engagement with Activa. Commissions will be paid at closing.
If I am an agent representing my client, am I able to fill out the form on their behalf? Am I able to fill it out for multiple clients under one Google account?
Yes! You may fill out the form on your client’s behalf and you may use the same Google account for multiple clients.
Do you have a model home to view?
At this time, Activa does not have model homes to view.
Want more info on Vista Hills?
View our community page to see pricing, floorplans, features and finishes here!
- To register for Vista Hills emails, click here.
- To view the Community Page with all marketing material, click here.
- To access Pricing & Lot Premiums, click here.
- To view the Site Map, click here.
- To view the Standard Features & Finishes, click here.
- To learn more about the Vista Hills community, click here.
- To learn more about ENERGY STAR, click here.
- To learn more about Net Zero Ready, click here.
- To learn more about Activa, click here.
- To learn more about our Mortgage Partner Program, click here.