How can I express interest in purchasing a stacked condo townhome in Vista Hills?
Stacked Condo Townhomes are now available for purchase in Vista Hills. Please review the floorplans and pricing on our website, as well as the information outlined below. Once you have made the decision to express your interest in purchasing, you may contact an agent, who will schedule appointments on a first-come, first-serve basis.
NOTE: A valid mortgage pre-approval is required to purchase in this community.
Learn About Mortgage Approvals
Mortgage Partner Program Brochure
How will the appointment process work?
Once you contact an agent, our Sales Representatives will respond on a first-come, first-serve basis with an opportunity to purchase. Purchasing appointments may take place virtually or in person depending on your preference. You will need to bring:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Mortgage Verification Letter
- Deposit Cheque
At this appointment, you will select a unit based on availability. Our Sales Representatives will take this information to produce an Agreement of Purchase and Sale (APS) for you to sign.
What floorplans are available?
What are the standard finishes that come with this project?
Over $26,000 in value, including:
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Laminate flooring throughout the main floor
- Ceramic tile in bathrooms and foyer
- Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) installed to provide proper home ventilation
- ENERGY STAR® certified, including triple pane vinyl windows
- Appliance package included
- One (1) assigned parking space
What are the condo fees?
Condo fees vary per unit but are a maximum of $299/month.
What are the occupancy dates?
The anticipated occupancy dates for Vista Hills stacked towns range from September 2023 to March 2024. Please view our price sheet for specific dates for each unit.
What is the deposit structure?
You / your client(s) will be required to provide a cheque in the amount of $5,000 at the purchasing appointment in order to secure a lot. At firm, you / your client(s) will need to provide 5% of the purchase price, less the $5,000 deposit. At 30 days and 90 days, you / your client(s) will need to provide another 5% of the initial purchase price. Post-dated cheques will be required at firm.
Is hst included in the purchase price?
Yes, HST is included in the price you will see on the price sheet.
Do you allow for assignments?
Activa does not allow assignments on any projects.
What is your co-operative commission rate?
We proudly offer 2.25% on the base price less HST. All cooperating agents and their clients must sign an OREA Confirmation of Cooperation of Representation to verify they represent the client. This form must be completed before any engagement with Activa. Commissions will be paid at closing.
Want more info on Vista Hills?
View our community page to see floorplans, features and finishes here!
- To contact an agent, click here.
- To view the Community Page with updated marketing material, click here.
- To learn more about the Vista Hills community, click here.
- To learn more about ENERGY STAR, click here.
- To learn more about Activa, click here.
- To learn more about our Mortgage Partner Program, click here.
- To view the Site Map, click here.
- To view Floorplans, click here.
- To view standard Features & Finishes, click here.
- To view the Price Sheet, click here.