Rear-garage Condo Townhomes are now available for purchase at The Trailside Towns. We ask that you please review the information below before contacting an agent to purchase.
How can I express interest in purchasing a Trailside Townhome?
Rear-garage Condo Townhomes are now available for purchase at The Trailside Towns. Please review the floorplans and pricing on our website, as well as the information outlined below. Once you have made the decision to express your interest in purchasing, you may contact an agent, who will schedule appointments on a first-come, first-serve basis.
NOTE: A valid mortgage pre-approval is required to purchase in this community.
How will the appointment process work?
Once you contact an agent, our Sales Representatives will respond on a first-come, first-serve basis with an opportunity to purchase. Purchasing appointments may take place virtually or in-person depending on your preference. You will need to bring:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Mortgage Verification Letter
- Deposit Cheque
At this appointment, you will select a model, and any structural upgrades, based on availability. Our Sales Representatives will take this information to produce an Agreement of Purchase and Sale (APS) for you to sign.
What floorplans are available?
What are the standard finishes that come with this project?
To view standard features and finishes for The Trailside Towns, click here.
- Woodgrain front door
- hardwood flooring throughout second-floor kitchen, dinette + great room
- 9’ ceilings on ground + second floor
- steel-backed stairs
- ENERGY STAR® certified black frame, triple pane windows
- Duradeck aluminum + glass railing
- Premium garage door
- Under-slab insulation
- Energy recovery ventilator for proper home ventilation
What are the condo fees?
Condo fees for The Trailside Towns are $433.49/month.
What are the occupancy dates?
The anticipated occupancy dates for The Trailside Towns range from June to July 2023. Please view our price sheet for specific dates for each unit.
What is the deposit structure?
You / your client(s) will be required to provide a cheque in the amount of $5,000.00 at the purchasing appointment in order to secure a lot. At firm, you / your client(s) will need to provide 15% of the purchase price, less the $5,000 deposit.
Is HST included in the purchase price?
Yes, HST is included in the price you will see on the price sheet.
Do you allow for assignments?
Activa does not allow assignments on any projects.
What is your co-operative commission rate?
We proudly offer 2.25% on the base price less HST! All co-operating agents and their clients must sign an OREA Confirmation of Cooperation of Representation to verify they are representing the client. This form must be completed before any engagement with Activa. Commissions will be paid at closing.
Want more info on The Trailside Towns?
View our community page to learn more!
- To contact an agent, click here.
- To view the Community Page with all marketing material, click here.
- To view the Site Map, click here.
- To learn more about The Trailside Towns community, click here.
- To learn more about ENERGY STAR, click here.
- To learn more about Activa, click here.
- To view standard Features & Finishes, click here.
- To view Floorplans, click here.
- To view Pricing, click here.