The final release of hāvn stacked condo towns is coming soon. Sign up for our email list by NOON on October 29th to receive a link to express your interest in purchasing!
How can I express interest in purchasing a unit in hāvn?
On Friday, October 29th, a link to register and express interest in a purchasing appointment will be sent to the individuals on our hāvn email list. Not on our email list? Sign up here. The registration form will let our Sales Representatives know that you / your client(s) are interested in a stacked condo townhome in hāvn.
Please note that due to the limited number of homes being sold, registration DOES NOT guarantee a purchasing appointment will be received. Submissions will be accepted until Sunday, October 31st at 11:59 PM. Only one Google form will be accepted per purchaser and per household. Duplicate or incomplete registrations will be removed.
What do I need to fill out the registration form?
Please prepare in advance for registration. You / your client(s) will require the following in order to submit a registration form: a Google account that can be linked to the form, a completed Buyers Agency Agreement form, and if working with a realtor we require their information as well (including name, phone number, email, brokerage, and photo of their business card).
If you / your client(s) are selected for a purchasing appointment, the primary buyer will be contacted by a representative of Activa in the coming weeks to schedule the appointment. Activa will schedule purchasing appointments until all units are sold in the final release.
What information will I require to submit the form?
- Primary purchaser info (name, email, phone number, street address)
- If there is a secondary purchaser (name, email, phone number, street address)
- Solicitor information (optional) (firm name, solicitor name, email, phone number, street address)
- If you are an agent, or you are working with one (name, email, phone number, brokerage, photo of a business card)
- Home preference details (personal/family/investment use, square footage, preferred lot size, preferred floorplan, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, family size)
How are you selecting individuals for a purchasing opportunity?
Submissions are NOT selected on a first-come, first-serve basis. All submissions will be evaluated by Activa. Please ensure you take your time filling out the form and submit all requested documentation.
NOTE: A mortgage pre-approval is mandatory to purchase a home in hāvn.
How will the appointment process work?
If selected, our Sales Representatives will email the primary buyer with an opportunity to purchase. Due to the status of COVID-19, and your preference, purchasing appointments may take place in-person or virtually. You will need to bring:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Mortgage Verification Letter
- Deposit Cheque
At this appointment, you will select a model, and any structural upgrades, based on availability. Our Sales Representatives will take this information to produce an Agreement of Purchase and Sale (APS) for you to sign.
What floorplans are available?
You can find all of our floorplans here.
What are the standard finishes that come with this project?
You can view our standard finishes here. Some highlights of standards in our stacked condo townhomes in hāvn include:
- Granite Countertops in the Kitchen
- Laminate flooring throughout the main floor
- Ceramic tile in bathrooms and foyer
- Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) installed to provide proper home ventilation
- ENERGY STAR® certified, including triple pane vinyl windows
- Appliance package included
Is parking available?
Yes! hāvn stacked condo units each come with 1 assigned outdoor parking space.
What are the condo fees?
Condo fees for these units are estimated at $230/month.
What are the occupancy dates?
hāvn stacked condo towns anticipated occupancy dates for lots offered in this release range from April 2023 – June 2023. Please speak with one of our Sales Representatives for further details on specific occupancy dates.
What is the deposit structure?
You / your client(s) will be required to provide a cheque in the amount of $5,000.00 at the purchasing appointment in order to secure a unit. At firm, you / your client(s) will need to provide a total of $60,000 ($65,000 total by firm).
Is HST included in the purchase price?
Yes, HST is included in the price you see on the price sheet.
Do you allow for assignments?
Activa does not allow assignments on any projects.
What is your co-operative commission rate?
We proudly offer 2.25% on the base price less HST – one of the highest new construction co-operative commission rates in the Waterloo Region! All co-operating agents and their clients must sign an OREA Confirmation of Cooperation of Representation to verify they are representing the client. This form must be completed before any engagement with Activa. Commissions will be paid at closing.
If I am an agent representing my client, am I able to fill out the form on their behalf? Am I able to fill it out for multiple clients under one Google account?
Yes! You may fill out the form on your client’s behalf and you may use the same Google account for multiple clients.
Do you have a model home to view?
At this time, Activa does not have model homes to view.
Want more info on hāvn?
View our community page to see floorplans, features and finishes here!
- To register for hāvn emails, click here.
- To view the Community Page with all marketing material, click here.
- To access the Floorplans, click here.
- To view the Site Map, click here.
- To view the Standard Features & Finishes, click here.
- To view Standard Appliances, click here.
- To learn more about the hāvn community, click here.
- To learn more about ENERGY STAR, click here.
- To learn more about Activa, click here.
- To view the Price Sheet, click here.