Freehold Townhomes are coming soon to Harvest Park. Sign up for our email list and update your preferences to include ‘Freehold Townhomes in Harvest Park’ to receive details on floorplans, standards, and pricing.
How can I express interest in purchasing a townhome in Harvest Park?
Our Sales Centres will be open Saturday, October 15th, 1-5 pm for those interested in purchasing a Freehold Townhome in Harvest Park. We suggest you get in touch with our Sales Representatives ahead of the 15th to ask any questions you may have about the release, including what is required to purchase, deposit structure, pricing, etc.
what do i need to purchase a condo townhome in Harvest Park?
To purchase a Freehold Townhome in Harvest Park, you will need:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Mortgage Verification Letter
- Deposit Cheque
NOTE: A valid mortgage pre-approval is required to purchase in this community.
What floorplans are available?
Keep checking our website! Floorplans will be available to view on October 7th!
What are the standard finishes that come with this project?
Some highlights of standards in our Freehold Townhomes in Harvest Park include:
- Quartz countertops in kitchen
- Laminate flooring throughout living spaces*; ceramic tile in bathrooms, foyer, laundry
- Shower enclosures fitted with glass panels + door
- 8’ ceilings on the main floor
- Duradeck balcony with aluminum and glass railing, plus privacy fence
- ENERGY STAR® certified, including triple pane vinyl windows
ENERGY STAR® Certified new homes are designed to be as much as 20% more energy-efficient than those built to minimum building code requirements. They feature energy-saving measures, such as insulation upgrades, higher-performance windows, better draft proofing and more efficient heating, hot water and air conditioning systems, for increased savings and comfort.
Find more information on ENERGY STAR® Certified homes here.
What are the closing dates?
Please speak with one of our Sales Representatives for further details on specific closing dates.
What is the deposit structure?
You / your client(s) will be required to provide a cheque in the amount of $5,000 at the purchasing appointment in order to secure a lot. At firm, you / your client(s) will need to provide 5% of the purchase price, less the $5,000 deposit. At 30 days and 90 days, you / your client(s) will need to provide another 5% of the initial purchase price. Post-dated cheques will be required at firm.
Is HST included in the purchase price?
Yes, HST is included in the price you see on the price sheet.
Do you allow for assignments?
Activa does not allow assignments on any projects.
What is your co-operative commission rate?
We proudly offer 1.75% on the base price less HST. All co-operating agents and their clients must sign an OREA Confirmation of Cooperation of Representation to verify they are representing the client. This form must be completed before any engagement with Activa. Commissions will be paid at closing.
Do you have a Sales Centre?
Information on Freehold Townhomes in Harvest Park will not be available in our Sales Centres until October 15th. On October 15th at 1 pm, the Sales Centre will open for those interested in purchasing!
155 Washburn Drive Kitchener
SALES CENTRE HOURS:
Monday – Wednesday: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
want more info on Harvest Park?
View our community page to learn more!
- To register for Harvest Park emails, click here.
- To contact an agent, click here.
- To view the Community Page, click here.
- To learn more about the Harvest Park community, click here.
- To learn more about ENERGY STAR, click here.
- To learn more about Activa, click here.
- To learn more about our Mortgage Partner Program, click here.
- To view the Site Map, click here.
- To view the Features and Finishes, click here.
- To view the Price Sheet, click here.