Activa welcomes Hawksview Homes and Eastforest Homes
You may have already heard Activa has recently welcomed the Hawksview Homes and Eastforest Homes companies into our family. We are truly excited about this new venture as both companies are highly recognized in the Region of Waterloo as local home builders with a variety of designs, features, service and a strong focus on community.
With these exciting acquisitions, Activa is now able to offer their customers the sense of assurance that the home building process from beginning to end will be consistent with our vision, mission and values as we strive to provide an exceptional customer experience. We are capitalizing on new opportunities and changing the way we manage the process in order to better serve our customers and communities.
We can now offer a variety of innovative designs, specialized tradesmen and an integrated customer experience that is changing and growing with every step of your home building process. Our promise to deliver consistent quality, service and value will always remain at the core of who we are and what we stand for.
As always, Activa will continue to be a trusted leader in the Region of Waterloo by bringing life to communities and constructing quality homes.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this news, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Did Activa purchase the Hawksview Homes and Eastforest Homes companies? In short – yes. For many years, Activa, as a land development company, sold lots in the communities it was developing to Hawksview Homes and Eastforest Homes. They, along with other builders, have been valued partners in building great communities across the Region of Waterloo. This acquisition will now allow us to provide home buyers and owners with a seamless and streamlined home building process – from planning the community and its amenities to the design and functionality of the homes built in it.
- What will happen to the Hawksview Homes and Eastforest Homes brands? Beginning in 2017, both the Hawksview Homes and Eastforest Homes brands will be consolidated under the Activa brand. Therefore, you will no longer see either of these brands in the community. Our commitment to great design, quality craftsmanship, and an exceptional customer experience is stronger than ever, and we’ll be applying the ‘best of the best’ from both companies to better serve our communities and customers.
Customer Experience Inquiries:
- If I already built a home with Hawksview Homes or Eastforest Homes, who do I speak with in terms of the warranty program, my home building experience, and/or other inquiries relating to my relationship with either company? Please continue to direct all questions to your assigned Customer Experience Coordinator, as your information and history has been filed accordingly during this transition period. If you do not already have a point of contact, you can reach out to one of our Representatives and they will be happy to address all of your inquiries and questions.
- I’ve just started building a home with Hawksview Homes / Eastforest Homes – so with these changes, will this affect my home building process and whom do I speak with to continue the process? Any projects started prior to this change will not affect your home building process or your customer experience. You will continue to deal with the people you have been involved with from the beginning to avoid any miscommunication or concerns. Furthermore, the quality, expertise and features that were promised when you purchased your home will remain the same.
- I’ve just started to do some research on Hawksview Homes / Eastforest Homes, in terms of building a home. Therefore, whom should I contact for future inquiries and to retrieve a quote or design? You can continue to communicate with our Sales, Design and Customer Experience Teams, as these contacts will remain unchanged during this transition.
Trades and Partner Inquiries:
- With these organizational changes, how will this affect the day-to-day operations and communication across all departments? We realize that there may be some questions with this transition, but are confident that our operations and communications moving forward will only improve and be more streamlined. Together, we are utilizing the “best-of-the-best” from all organizations as it relates to strong relationships, efficient processes, qualified industry experts, excellent Customer Experience Coordinators, and a knowledgeable senior leadership team.
- Does this mean any current issues or concerns we have with the daily operations of Hawksview Homes / Eastforest Homes will be reviewed? We were very strategic about this opportunity and want to maximize this new venture as much as possible. We recognize that each organization has invaluable resources, staff and processes that we can combine to create an organization that operates with efficiency and excellence. Furthermore, we will be going above-and-beyond to ensure that any issues or concerns are addressed in a timely, appropriate manner. By combining Hawksview Homes and Eastforest Homes’ best qualities with our large inventory of development land, we can now offer a seamless and streamlined home building experience – from beginning to end.
- Who will be my point of contact as it relates to day-to-day account management? Day-to-day business and communication will remain ‘status quo,’ meaning there will be no account management changes through this transition. If there are any changes, we will ensure communication is delivered accordingly with the key information you and your team require.